Industrial On-Site Therapy Services
Business owners know that safety issues are multi-dimensional and can dramatically affect the profitability of a company. Our on-site services provide a customized and effective solution.
- Our therapist will travel to your location to treat your injured worker.
- We utilize a small private space (e.g., conference room, office, first aid room) to provide the physical therapy/occupational therapy treatment prescribed by the physician.
- All the necessary equipment for each appointment (usually 2-3x/week) comes with our therapist.
- The clinic is fully operated and staffed by Rehab Institute of Wisconsin during scheduled appointments.
- The on-site program for your facility will be customized to meet your specific needs.
The key benefit is returning your employee to their job faster while at the same time eliminating travel time to a clinic.
There’s a reason the Rehab Institute of Wisconsin is the leader in on-site rehabilitation in S.E. Wisconsin
- Experienced, licensed occupational and physical therapists on staff
- A proven track record of successfully implementing on-site clinics
Talk to companies that use us
Prevent Injuries at Work
When you’re proactive, you can prevent injuries at work. The main goal is to keep your employees safe and productive. We offer a variety of different services to help prevent work injuries.