Physical Therapy Services at Your Workplace
Let the Rehab Institute evaluate your employee environment to prevent potential injuries. We’ll analyze each work area for safety and make recommendations for changes that will improve worker health and help to prevent injuries.
Job coaching including stretching and proper body mechanics education. Addresses employees concerns/symptoms. Decreases OSHA recordables.
Observation of the worker and measurement of all physical demands. Documentation of results in user-friendly format. Assists employer to match work restrictions with physical demands of a job.
To determine a worker’s safe physical abilities to return to work. Performed in a timely manner to establish guidelines for physician restrictions or to match a worker’s capabilities with the actual job demands. Currently this service is performed at our Brookfield clinic.
Documentation of physical job demands and how they match the capabilities of the worker. Assist the employer with the return to work decision or the job placement decision.
Development of a bank of jobs to fit all work restrictions. Assists employer to minimize or eliminate lost time days.
Employee builds endurance and strength utilizing required work tasks. This is performed on the job at work.
How to build and maintain effective committees. The goal is to involve employees in injury prevention and safety.
Physical Test completed by applicant. Tests applicant’s physical ability to perform required work tasks. Currently this service is performed at our Brookfield clinic.
Finding the real and hidden costs associated with workplace injuries and building a plan to eliminate those injuries.
- At-Work Stretching Programs – Designed according to physical job demands.
- Ergonomic Assessments of Jobs – Utilize functional ergonomic tools to identify risk factors associated with upper extremity, back and lower extremity injuries.
- Office Ergonomics – Designed to setup your desk workstation to fit you.
- Injury Prevention Education/Classes – Including proper lifting and proper workstation set up. Combined with new employee training programs or ongoing safety education to decrease workplace injuries.
- Employee Health and Wellness Programs – Workplace stretching programs, at-home safety and health programs, wellness fairs. The goal is to help employees develop healthy habits at work and home.
RIOW'S experienced Occupational and Physical therapists can treat you "on-site" at your work place for work related and non work related injuries. No need for you to travel after work hours to be treated
There’s a reason the Rehab Institute of Wisconsin is the leader in on-site rehabilitation in S.E. Wisconsin
- Experienced, licensed occupational and physical therapists on staff
- A proven track record of successfully implementing on-site clinics